Rangjung Foundation aims to achieve its objectives including the funding support of projects to meet the following objectives and have a real potential to achieve significant results for monks and nuns, people within rural and regional Bhutan.
1. Generally, the objective is to propagate and develop the teachings of the Lord Buddha and particularly, to uphold Dudjom New Treasure Lineage.
2. To support the preservation of Dudjom New Treasure Lineage by offering requisites and providing financial assistance to over 500 monks and nuns who are pursuing studies in the Buddhist philosophy and the practice of Dudjom New Treasure in Rangjung Woesel Choeling Monastery, Thegchhog Kunzang Chodon Nunnery, Old folks home and Retreat centers in Bhutan.
3. To financially support the poor lay practitioners in Bhutan who have strong faith and devotion in the Dudjom New Treasure Lineage.
4. To provide monetary support to students who have financial difficulties in pursuing further studies.
5. To provide shelter for the old folks so that they lead a peaceful and enriched religious life during their old age.
6. To disseminate Buddhist education and to nurture Buddhism for the well-being of all monks and nuns.
7. To provide health care and medical services to the monks, nuns, old folks, and yogis.
8. To preserve the sacred monastic rites and rituals which are considered as an essential part of Vajrayana.
9. To provide necessary assistance to the Choed Groups for a smooth running of the group and to propagate the practice of Choed.
10. To support the publication of sadhanas / texts in monasteries in order to sustain and preserve the Tibetan texts written by the greatest masters.